Markers are small icons used to indicate position and point out important details. Claro offers an assortment of pre-built markers from a variety of categories that you can select and alter to suit your needs for quick and effective authoring.
To add a marker:
- From the Widget section of the Insert tab, select Marker.
- From the dropdown list, select a marker.
- Place your cursor over the location where you'd like to drop the marker. Click the mouse to drop.
- The Tooltip panel will now open. Enter the text you would like to appear when the marker is triggered. Style to suit your needs, then select OK. Your marker is now complete with default styles and show trigger. To customize your marker, follow the steps below for editing.
To edit a marker:
- Select the marker you want to edit.
- Select the context tab Marker Settings.
- From here you can:
- change the icon on the marker
- change the color of the icon
- change the color of the marker's background
- change the theme of the tooltip panel to: Light (default), Dark, Shadow, Funk, Noir
- change the shape of the marker to: round (default) or square
- edit the text in the tooltip
-change the animation effect applied to the tooltip to: Fade (default), Grow, Swing, Slide, or Fall
- change the position of the tooltip to: Top (default), Top-Right, Top-Left, Right, Left, Bottom, Bottom-Right, or Bottom-Left
- change the trigger to Show on: Hover (default), Click, or Load
To delete a marker:
- Select the marker you want to delete.
- From the Element section of the Home tab, select Delete.