In order to edit or delete a template page you must be an Administrator, or an assigned Author, or the creator of the template.
- Open and check out the Template Library containing the template you wish to edit.
- If the template has already been published (published templates have a globe on the icon), you will have to unpublish in order to edit. From the Template tab select Unpublish (the globe should be replaced with the No symbol ⃠).
Note: Templates cannot be added to a course while in an unpublished state.
- Make the desired edits, and select Publish from the Template tab when you're done.
- Make any desired changes to the Template information in the Publish Template form, and select Publish. Your template page icon should once again have the globe in place of the No symbol.
- Follow steps one through two from above.
- Select the template page you wish to delete.
- Select Delete from the Template panel.
- You will be prompted to confirm your deletion. Select OK to delete.
Note: Deleting a template page from the Template Library will not affect courses which have previously created pages using this template.