NOTE: This article contains changes as per the February 2013 release.
You can use a variety of Video Settings to control or change a video movie.
To use the Video Settings, click a video asset to select it on the stage. Click the Video Settings tab that appears to the right of the other tabs.
The Video Settings available include the following:
- Preview: Preview a video right on the stage.
- Change an element. The Media Library opens so that you can select another element to Replace the current one.
- Reset Dimensions of an element if you accidentally distort it.
- Autoplay the video. Click Autoplay again to remove it.
- Click “Hide Controls” so that the user does not see the player control bar. Click again to show the player controls.
- Loop Playback to play the clip over again when it’s done. Click again if you want the clip to play only once without looping.
- Click Allow Fullscreen to allow the user to view the media in a full screen player. Click it again to remove the option.
- Click Properties button to open the right panel. This shows more information about the element details.