You can un-assign or remove a user from a course if you have higher permissions.
To un-assign a user from a course:
- Click the Application Menu.
- Click Current Course.
- Click Assign Authors or Assign Reviewers.
The User Management window opens. From the List Users or List Pending Invites Actions area, select the user from the list. You can use the Advanced Filters to see only certain roles or statuses.
- Click the Assignments button. NOTE: The Assignments button is not available when an Administrator is selected since they have access to all courses in the system.
- Click the Assigned tab.
- Check the course or courses to un-assign the user from in the list.
- Click Unassign.
- Click the Done button when you’re finished.
- Close the User Management window.