Finding information in the Help Center
You can use search to find information in both the knowledge base and the community at the same time. The search results are displayed in two columns, with one column listing the knowledge base results and the other listing the community results.
You can browse the content in one or the other by clicking Knowledge base or Community. See the following sections for more information.
Getting around the knowledge base
The knowledge base consist of categories, sections, and articles. Articles are grouped in sections, and sections are grouped in categories.
To get around the knowledge base, you can use search or browse categories and sections. If available, use breadcrumbs to go home or to a parent section or category. Depending on how your Help Center is configured, you may also have links to browse recently viewed articles, related articles, or promoted articles. You can subscribe to sections or articles so that you're notified when somebody creates or updates an article.
Getting around the community
The community is where you can ask questions, provide answers, or share ideas. Most questions or ideas are associated with topics of discussion.
You can use search to get around the community. There are also sorting options available.
Sorting content in Community
You can view content in community by browsing topics or by showing all the posts in community, regardless of topic. Within topics you can sort posts by newest, recent activity, votes, or comments. Within a post, you can sort comments according to date or votes.
To show all posts across all topics
To sort community posts within a topic
- In a community topic, select one of the following options:
- Newest - (Default) Lists posts in the order they were created, starting with the most recently created
- Recent activity - Lists posts in the order of recent comments, starting with the post that most recently received a comment
- Votes - Lists posts in order by votes, starting with the post that has the most votes
- Comments - Lists posts in order by comments, starting with the post that has the most comments
To sort comments in a topic by date or votes