How do I remove (delete) a citation from a glossary term?
To remove a citation from a glossary term:
- Select Current Course from the Application Menu.
- Select Add Glossaries. The Glossary Manager will open.
- Select the glossary term containing the citation you wish to delete, then select Edit.
- You will see the citation under the Source section. To delete the citation, select the (X) next to the Source information.
- The Source field will now be empty. Select Submit to update the change.
Have more questions? Submit a request