To preview references you have cited in your course:
- Open your course in Preview. (See How do I preview a current page for more information.)
- Navigate to a page with citations. Your citations will appear as superscript numbers within the body of text.
Note: If you are not previewing the course in Full Course mode, you will only see the # symbol as a placeholder for the actual numbers yet to be generated.
- Click the superscript numbers, or # symbol, to see the full reference in a pop-up window.
- If you wish to see the reference in the bibliography select the View the bibliography button at the bottom of the pop-up.
- If you have enabled the publishing profile option Display Bibliography Link, you can access the View Bibliography button from the course endscreen. (See our article on Publishing Profiles for more information).