Claro performs best when your browser's zoom settings are set to 100%. With some browsers, if your zoom setting is zoomed in (e.g., 110%) then the menu bars and other elements will appear out of place when you log into Claro.
We recommend setting your browser zoom to the default of 100% to experience the best performance. The quickest way to return your browser to the original zoom setting is to press [Ctrl] + 0 (Mac users can use [Cmd] + 0).
Additional browser-specific instructions are detailed below.
- Click the Customize & Control icon .
- Set Zoom to 100%.
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Zoom, and then select 100%.
- Press the [Alt] key to temporarily bring up the Firefox menus. Click View , and then click Zoom.
- Select Reset.
- Click the menu icon .
- Select Zoom, and then select Actual Size.