You can collapse and expand the entire course tree structure. This is a quick way to select and expand modules and specific Learning Objects, as needed.
To collapse or close the entire course tree:
- In the Course panel, select the Collapse the entire tree button in the toolbar.
- The entire course tree collapses/closes.
To expand or open the entire course tree:
- Select the Expand the entire tree button in the toolbar.
- The entire course tree expands/opens.
You can also increase the width of the left panel making it easier to work with items with longer titles.
To increase the width of the left panel:
- Mouse over the grey space between the Left Panel and the stage. Your cursor should change from a pointer to a two-directional arrow.
- Click and drag the panel to the right, and release when you've reached the desired width.