You can embed a web page onto your course content OR test question page. This allows a learner to fully navigate a website without leaving the course page.
To insert an external web page:
- Click the From URL button on the Insert tab toolbar.
- Click the area of the page where you want to position the top left corner of the object (you can move or re-size it later).
- The Webpage Properties right-panel opens.
- Enter the URL in the Source field. You can choose to allow automatic scrolling or to turn scroll bars off or on. You can also choose to show Borders around the object.
- Click the Preview button to verify the webpage.
- Click the Update button to finish.