In Claro, there are two categories for Questions: Practice Questions and Test Questions.
Practice Questions can be used at key points throughout your course to help your learners gauge their understanding of newly learned content. Since these questions are for practice purposes only, they are not graded and may be set to accept multiple attempts.
Test Questions are presented at the end of a course module and are intended to measure the learner's understanding of the learning material. Unlike Practice Questions, Test Questions must be attached to the Learning Objects containing the related content pages—they cannot be placed in an empty Learning Object. Also, since Test Questions are scored, only one attempt is permitted.
To insert a True or False question:
- From the Course Panel select the Learning Object where you want to place your question.
- From the Home tab select the downward arrow of the Question button (for Test Questions) or of the Practice button (for Practice Questions).
- Choose a True or False question layout.
- The Question Properties right fly-out will open. From here you can give your question a Page Title, Description, and Tags.
- Under Settings select whether the answer is to be True or False, and set the Test Question's weighting.
- Select the Feedback button at the bottom left of the fly-out panel to customize the feedback for this question.
- After you've entered custom feedback select Done on the Feedback panel.
- Select Save to save the settings.
- Now you can enter and format the Opening and Body text on the stage.
Note: Body text is the text that SCORM 2004 communicates to the LMS as the "question text".
- For more options select the Question tab from the ribbon toolbar.