If you have forgotten your Claro username, click the Forgot Username link on the Claro sign-in page. A form opens. Enter your email address. An automated email is sent from the system to your email address with your username(s). Use the username to sign in.
To update your username, see How do I Edit My Profile.
Request a username be sent by support:
You can also request your username(s) be sent by email if you are having trouble using the automated system.
1. Click Forgot Username on your Claro sign-in window.
2. Click the Contact Support link right in the Forgot Username box.
3. A pre-populated email message opens.
4. Leave the Subject as-is and confirm your Email Address in the Body of the email (as requested in the Body).
5. Claro support receives the message and sends an email from a dominKnow administrator email address containing the information, “Your username(s) for Claro are: …”.